Enjoy Jeep safari at Ranthambore Resorts
Ranthambore National Park is the biggest and renowned national park in Northern India. The park is located in the Sawai Madhopur district of southeastern Rajasthan, 130 km from Jaipur. Being considered as one of the famous and former hunting ground of the Maharaja of Jaipur, today the Ranthambore National Park terrain is the major wildlife tourist attraction spot which has pulled the attention of many wildlife photographers and lovers in this destination. The Ranthambore National park is spread over an area of 392 sq km.
Along with its nearby sanctuaries which are as the Mansingh Sanctuary and the Kaila Devi Sanctuary. The park is famous for its tigers and is one of the best locations in India to see the majestic predators within their natural habitat. The tigers can be easily spotted even during the daytime while being busy in their ordinary quest of hunting and taking proper care of their young ones.
Resorts in Ranthambore
- Sher Bagh, Sawai Madhopur Sherpur – Khiljipur | Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve, Sawai Madhopur: It’s an absolutely fantastic at every level. Amazing food wonderful environment. Top-rated attractions nearby Ranthambore resorts are the National Park, Trinetra Ganesh Temple, Wild Dragon.
- Ranthambore Vatika Resort, Specialty Lodging in Sawai Madhopur: Attractions
nearby are Trinetra Ganesh Temple, Wild Dragon, Ganesh temple.
- Ankur Resort Ranthambhore, Ranthambhore Road | Sawai Madhopur, Sawai
- Ranthambhore Road | Sawai Madhopur, Ranthambore Road, Sawai
- Hotel Ananta Palace, Ranthambhore Road, Sawai Madhopur
- The Pool
- The Room service
- The Free parking
- The Free internet
- The Restaurant
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning
- Laundry service
- Good scenic view
- Good food
- Taxi service