Stay at Hotels in Rajaji National Park and enjoy wildlife Tour
Rajaji National Park is a national park and tiger reserve which encompasses the Shivaliks and is near the foothills of Himalayas. It is spread on 820 km2., and within the three districts of Uttarakhand: Haridwar, Dehradun and Pauri Garhwal. In 1983, there the three wildlife sanctuaries in an area, namely, Chilla, Motichur and Rajaji sanctuaries were merged into one.
The Rajaji National Park has be named after the C. Rajagopalachari (Rajaji), a prominent leader of the Freedom Struggle, the second and the last Governor-General of independent India and also one of the first recipients of an India's highest civilian award, which is Bharat Ratna (in 1954). The Union government has given the nod to a proposal to grant the Rajaji National Park in Uttarakhand a status of the tiger reserve. It will be the second tiger reserve in the state after the Corbett Tiger Reserve.
Rajaji National Park Hotels & Resorts
- V Resorts – Rajaji National Park Village Ganga Bhogpur, Gauhari Range, Rajaji National Park Top-rated Attractions Nearby are Ganga Aarti at Triveni Ghat, The Beatles Ashram, Pavan Dham.
- The Forest Rajaji National Park, Village Sayar. Patti at Uday Pur Tall 2nd. Pauri Garwal. Uttarakhand, Rajaji National Park.
- The Wild Brook Retreat, Rajaji National Park, Gohari Range at Village Bukandi, Via Kaudia Village, near the Vindhyawasini Temple, Rajaji National Park
- Eco Wild Camps Rajaji, Bhukandi, Gohari Range, Rajaji National Park
- Junglee Resort, Bukandi, near Vindhaya Vasini Temple, 17 kms from AIIMS at
Rishikesh, Rajaji National Park
Benog Pines Cottages, The Benog Wide Life Sanctuary, Rajaji National Park
- Room service
- Free parking
- The Free internet
- The Restaurant
- The Free breakfast
- A Dry cleaning
- Laundry service
- Good scenic view
- Good food
- Taxi service