Hotels in Munsiyari book offbeat destination near Delhi
The manger is the name of a small town that is a Tehsil and a Sub Division in the Pithoragarh District in the hill-state of Uttarakhand. It lies at the base of the great Himalayan mountain range and is at an elevation of about 2,200 m (7,200 ft). It is an also a starting point of the various treks into the interior of the range. The name refers to a'place with snow'. Situated on the banks of the Goriganga river and is a fast-growing tourist destination, and the Mountaineers, the glacier enthusiasts, the high altitude trekkers and nature lovers commonly use it as their hub or base camp. Munsyari also falls on an ancient salt route from Tibet.
Milam Glacier: Munsyari is the point from where the trek to the Milam glacier commences:
- The Munsyari (2200 m) to the Lilam 12 km (P.W.D. Rest House)
- The Lilam (1810 m) to the Bagudiyar 13 km
- The Bagudiyar (2450 m) to the Rilkote 12 km
- The Rilkote (3350 m) to the Burfu 9 km
- The Burfu (3450 m) to the Milam 8 km (P.W.D. Rest House)
- The Milam (3500 m) to the Milam Glacier 5 km
- The Total route of 59 km
- Munsyari to Lilam Patan Gaon 15 km
- Patan Gaon to the Sophiya Udiyar 15 km
- Sofia Udiyar to Ralam 15 km
- Total Route 45 km
- Milam Inn, Near Forest Rest House, Pithoragarh, Pithoragarh, Rs. 2250, per room / night. Milam Inn is located in the close proximity to an airport, the railway station, and the bus stop. The famous tourist spots like Birthi Falls, Thamari Kund, Milam Glacier, Namik Glacier, the Ralam Glacier and much more lie in an accessible distance from the hotel.
- Bramh Kamal Lodge, Munsiyari, Rs. 7219 per room / night. The Bramh Kamal Lodge is situated in Munsiyari, a hill station located in the Pithoragarh district of Uttarakhand. the Munsiyari is a hub of mountaineers, tourists, and nature lovers.
- The Internet/WI-Fi
- The Parking
- The Travel & Transfers
- The Restaurant/Bar