Camping In Mukteshwar For Your Adventure Tour
Mukteshwar is the town and tourist destination in Nainital district of Uttarakhand, India. It sits high in the Kumaon Hills at an altitude of 2286 meters (7500 feet), at 51 km from Nainital, at 72 km from Haldwani, and 343 km from Delhi. The Mukteshwar is the abode of a saint, Shri Mukteshwar Maharaj ji, who lived in the Top Cottage Temple where his samadhi is there. One of his disciples, Swami Sanshudhanand ji, now stays there. The whole temple complex is at Tapovan and an ideal place for meditation. The Methodist Church is one of the places to visit in Mukteshwar which offers an architecture of the church as simple and elegant being much like the people inhabiting the small town.
Camping in Mukteshwar
- Camp Purple, mountain madness: Located in one the highest ridges of central Himalayas (7,200 feet), 55kms from Nainital, 313 km from Delhi. The Rock climbing/the rappelling, jungle day hikes, some of the best sunrises and sunsets, fruit picking, the Himalayan village lunches, the waterfall splash, the basketball, archery.
- Wildrift Adventures – Mukteshwar Camp , Village Sargakhet, Mukteshwar: This is closest what nature can bring.it's right there right now.. and y wouldn't want to trade this for any 3or 5 star luxury. This camp is a luxury of an ethereal variety.those wanting to pucker noses at rustic and raw facilities with community bathrooms and washrooms or those expecting 4-star meals Mountain Trail Resort.
- Nature Walks, the Soft Trekking, the Jungle walks with guides and the Village
- Picnics and Day-outs to unspoiled, beautiful spots, cascading hills streams, the
small natural pools, and the waterfalls.
- The Bird watching With an over of 250 species of migrant and resident birds
within the forests around the resort.
- The Star Gazing into a starlit sky, which is closer by 8000 Ft.
- The Photography there. Thanks to the flora, fauna and scenic beauty, the Mukteshwar are a photographer's delight with the panoramic views of the Himalayas, deep wooded valleys, the sunsets and the sunrise vistas.
- The Sightseeing tours to neighboring Lakes, Temples and towns.
- Forest and Village Camping are organized for an adventurous kind who like an
experience to the outdoors
- Evening Bonfires with the guitarist.
- The Folk Dance and song performances.
- The Rock Climbing, the Rappelling, Zipline, Archery, Ladder climbing
- Village Home Stays.
- Yoga and Meditation programs for groups.
- Short Adventure Tour Activities in Mukteshwar, Wildlife Photography, the
Camping, the Rock Climbing, the Rappelling, the Yoga and Meditation