Enjoy desert safari while staying in Camps in Jaisalmer
Jaisalmer is the former medieval trading center and was the princely state in the western state of Rajasthan, located in the heart of the Thar Desert. Being also Known as the" Golden City," it's distinguished by its yellow sandstone architecture. Dominating the skyline is the Jaisalmer Fort, and a sprawling hilltop Citadel buttressed by 99 bastions. Behind its massive walls stands the ornate Maharaja's Palace and intricately carved Jain temples. Jaisalmer, which is located 575 kilometers to the west of the state capital Jaipur. Once also known as the Jaisalmer state it is a World Heritage Site. he town stands on the ridge of a yellowish sandstone, ornate Jain temples. Many of the houses and temples are finely sculptured which lies in the heart of the Thar Desert.
Camping in Jaisalmere
- Desert Jaisalmer Camp at Village Kanoi, Khaba Road, Near the Sam Sand Dunes | Sam Road, Jaisalmer: These are luxury tents the rooms are very nice and most importantly they are very clean. The location of the camp is also very good.
- Rajputana Desert Camp, Kuldhara Road, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan: The camp rooms are luxurious and even have washrooms. They had a bonfire night, amazing food being served for dinner and also camel safari.
- Mirvana Luxury Camps, Resort in Jaisalmer at R. G. Farms, Sodakore in the Jaisalmer, Rajasthan: The hotel package from Mirvana nature resort which is affordable and enjoying a lot, They provide actually very nice service.
- The Desert Safari, inside the chainpura street Jaisalmer, Amar Sagar Pol, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan: The Luxury Commercial Converted Camp with Resort, Which Emerges Like a Golden Mirage, that Unfolds The Charming Romance Of The "Thar" Desert.
- The A/C camps
- The Deluxe camps
- The Luxury camps
- Washrooms within the camp
- Sand dunes, scenic beauty
- Good food
- Safari service
- The modern facilities
- Traditional hospitality
- Folk music programs
We Have Some Other websites please click link Below